Friday, September 28, 2012

32 Weeks..and a Finished Nursery.(from a couple weeks ago)

I am actually just about 34 weeks now, but here are some photos from a few weeks ago of our finished nursery, and some recent belly pics from 32 weeks.



Due to unforeseen events, we were admitted to the hospital the Wednesday after these were taken for pre-term labor, and spent 5 days there trying to get my labor stopped. I am happy to report that I am resting, the babies are healthy, and I will be on bedrest until I deliver.

On the upside-the hubby finished our nursery, and I must say it's totally awesome! Our jungle themed ideas really came together. Especially once our mural was up. Check out some of the photos below:





Since I am on bedrest, I am trying to catch up on some blogging (yes, I have been a bad, bad girl), since I can no longer cook. I will however be posting some of the recent recipes I have cooked that I have been saving up.

The goal is to get to at least 35 weeks, but 37 would be preferable. We toured the NICU before discharging from the hospital, and frankly, it scared the hell out of us. We wouldn't want the babies to suffer unnecessarily, or have to deal with feeding, or breathing issues, just to name a few. So for now I am completely focused on hibernating and incubating these babies, until they decide they are ready to meet the world. We are so excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment